• Author
      Terrance Egolf
      Participant

Just downloaded it.

Looks nice! Checking out its features

Terry

Mbober1
      Participant

I have instal new version, all had been workin fine until to day. I have start working today and the intersections did not change when I move an control point. I did reinstalation, but this not help. Do I have to swich it in the prgram ?

Nerdavellir
      Participant

Hi,

I am rather new to DelftShip (rather, using it on and off for a while).  I noticed after the update that none of the stations, buttocks and waterlines in my model change in any way and do not conform to the shape of the hull.  I can move control points around just fine and the shape of the hull changes accordingly, but the stations, buttocks and waterlines stay fixed to the shape of the hull as it was when it was first created.  This is also true of the Lines Plan, the stations, buttocks and waterlines remain the same shape as the initial hull shape.

Have you noticed this?  Or might it be a bug local to my computer? I have included a screenshot demonstrating.

Regards,

N

Attachments:
        Maarten
        Keymaster

Hi Nerdavellir,

Well spotted, this was a bug in the previous release. A fix has already been published.

Terrance Egolf
      Participant

I noticed this problem also. My fix was to delete all the existing Stations, Buttocks, and Waterlines and reinstall them using the Tools|Intersections tab. Worked fine after that.

Terry

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.