Re: Inclined frame

DELFTship forum Hull modeling Inclined frame Re: Inclined frame


It is possible to draw inclined frame following Marven’s instructions given in video “Modelling a curved transom”. It is, actually, inclined bulkhead.
Instead cylinder a box has been added.
On the picture “Vjezba.jpg” is bulkhead. It is possible to see, on the lower part, grey shadow. At the moment I can’t get rid of it. It must be something with surface defined with 3 points instead 4. :unsure:
Also, I have leak points on the bulkhead edge which is in contact with hull. I don’t need these leak points.

Kind regards, Hrvoje