Re: Inclined frame

DELFTship forum Hull modeling Inclined frame Re: Inclined frame

Rob Hewitt

Send me a pm with your email and I will send you the basic part that I use to create bulkheads. It is just a triangular vertical surface ( you can move the points into any plane that you want ) you can add as many points around the triangle and move them to make it the shape that you want to fit your hull profile. Also what is the size of your Deftship model and I will try and make it about the right size.
Regards Rob